How to measure Glove Size?
Lay your dominant hand flat, fingers together, palm facing upwards. Wrap the measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb. Gloves size should be measured in inches. round up to the nearest half inch. Now select which corresponds to the measurement.
- Nappa leather is considered as the best leather for gloves. You are guaranteed to love these HAND POLITE Biker gloves made of high-quality authentic Nappa Leather (Top quality extra soft leather) that is extremely soft and comfortable.
- They are also lightweight and delicate and have without fault or error resistance qualities to cold weather.
- What you need is this classy pair of leather gloves, which are windproof. For improved fitting elastic patch is sewn at the wrist area. The back-side
The quilting design makes this glove more aesthetically pleasing.
- It is a Soft Warm Lining, polyester blended lining that keeps your hands warm and extremely comfortable during the chilly weather.
- The naturally breathable material that’s excellent at wicking away moisture from your hands to keep you feeling comfortable.
- Biker gloves have a touchscreen Function you don’t need to take off your gloves when using your phone or a G.P.S. It makes it easy to use the cell phone sensitively and use it conveniently when doing outdoor activities.
- This glove design is ideal for driving, climbing, camping, and other outdoor activities.
- Best gift for thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, and other occasions.
- Backed by a 100% no-questions-asked replacement or refund policy. Enjoy these beautiful chic items at absolutely no risk to you.
- Dry Clean Only.